- Parent Handbook
- Free laundry services for MCSD students
- Contact your school social worker or school counselor to sign up for services
- Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- A research project that is interested in learning about parent’s and their child’s first 2 years of life together.
- If you are interested in joining the research project please email Jonique Freeman at email@example.com.
- Fresh Food For Less
- Purchase fresh & frozen fruits and vegetables at Beyond Harvest Foods with your EBT card, and you’ll receive 50% off those items!
- Email INFO@BEYONDHARVESTFOODS.COM for questions and concerns.
UPCOMING COMMUNITY EVENTS & Resources:
- The Columbus Health Department is conducting free clinical breast exams:
- Every Wednesday in October from 8:30AM-4:00PM
- Call 706-321-6300 to schedule an appointment
- Safe Kids Columbus Events:
- October 24: A Spooktacular Trunk or Treat at the Columbus Civic Center at 5PM-8PM
- Snack & Chat with Amerigroup
- October 26 at 6PM
- Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/92002076298?pwd=am5wWm10YTZ3MXN1MGI0THcxSzZxdz09
- Meeting ID: 920 0207 6298
- Passcode: 426296
- Halloween Scenes Drive-Through
- October 31 from 6:30PM-8PM
- Free Admission
- $250 prize for Best Halloween Scene
- $100 Prize for best carved pumpkin
- Call 706-675-6624 to register
- Mommy & Me Fall Fun Day
- November 14 at 12:30PM-2PM
- To register in advance or for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free diapers, wipes & children books will be given out while supplies last